Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DEPRESS again..


I guess it's been a month since I last updated this blog. I've been shutting out the world around me lately, but yesterday I started feeling horribly sick yet again, so now I really am shutting out the world because I don't feel like getting out of bed. It feels like I just got over the flu.

I think I am getting an upper respiratory infection this time. I get those way too often. I really really really hate being sick. I'm sick of being sick. Before in Singapore the Doc told me that i will sick again and again when i'm feel depress.
But what i'm going to do.I ask my dad to further my study. Easy answer..What for? no need.. i'm so regret. i think it's better for me to die..hehe..joke...
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "DEPRESS again.."

Post a Comment